Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring is on it's way!!!

If we are to believe (and all Pennsylvanians do) Phil has predicted that spring is right around the corner.  We were all spoiled just a little bit last winter when the weather was so mild.  I'm sure everyone is relieved that a more favorable and higher temperature is on it's way to a location near them.

Things are warming up at the Olde Barn Centre as well.  We've cleared out the holiday decorations (except the ones for sale) and started to decorate with a flair for spring and summer entertaining.  It's never too early to start thinking about those warm nights on the porch or around the barbeque with family and friends.  A trend for decorating one's outdoor space has been gaining momentum in the past few years with everyone 'stay-cationing' at home.  Spell check claims I just made that word up but I've seen it written elsewhere so I'm using it. 

Whether it's wicker or wood, swings or rockers, terra cotta or pottery, old or really old...we probably have it at the Olde Barn Centre.  I'm pleased to report we have something to interest everyone at the Olde Barn Centre.  Even if you're not an outdoor enthusiast, I'm sure you'll find something you didn't know you really wanted.  Open everyday of the week from 10 am to 5 pm, please stop by and see us.  And if Punxsutawney Phil predicted wrong...check the local school listings for East Lycoming and Muncy.  If the schools are closed or on a delay for snow closings...please call to see if we are open 570-546-7493.  Now let's make way for the Sun!!!



1 comment:

  1. Next time Mike and I are passing through PA, maybe we can visit your shop. It looks like fun!

    Hey thanks for visiting my blog. I am NOT organized by any means. I have to do all the bins and boxes crap because I can never remember where anything is otherwise. And you can't see the mess on the floor in that photo, LOL!
    Today I left my iron on and totally forgot about it. I also forgot I had meat browning on the stove. No problem, I remember in time, but my mind blanks a lot.
    And you think I'm organized. HA HA HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete